Can I just talk about how much I love this. How Quark’s first instinct, when he hears of the impending doom of the station, is to tell Odo how they’ve got to get out of here. Like he and Odo are going to elope together or something. Even though he knows Odo will rope him into risking his life, he can’t just run and save his own skin and leave Odo to face the danger alone.
Hells yeah I ship it.
- vulcansstolemyhomework likes this
- engineeredbyfirefly likes this
- swantaire likes this
- semiautomaticheart likes this
- haikitteh likes this
- still-sophistory likes this
- fyeahquark reblogged this from comedanceintherain
- bindi342 likes this
- owls-parliament likes this
- fuckyeahodo reblogged this from persiflet
- comedanceintherain likes this
- comedanceintherain reblogged this from persiflet and added:
- persiflet posted this